START IMMEDIATELY: Kleiwerks International and WASI are looking for a Marketing and PR Specialist to work as a volunteer for WASI.
• Ensure that all materials produced, both print and online, are in line with WASI’s brand and message
• Produce and get published press releases, articles and blog entries with the goal of filling programs
• Work with our graphic designer to produce effective marketing material
• Intercept and address incoming media and PR inquiries
• Work with staff to reach out to potential supporters
• Set up speaking engagements about WASI
SKILLS: Demonstrated track record as a creative and effective marketer and public relations specialist, strong coordination, organization and communication skills. Experience with national outreach.
OPPORTUNITY: Be supported and mentored by experienced staff. Help better the lives and build an alliance of thousands of women around the world. Participate in one of our workshops, free-of-charge. Receive a massive discount on 3-month apprenticeships.
COMMITMENT: We are looking for a commitment of at least 10 hours per week starting ASAP, and going for at least one year with the potential of longer. You will need to work from your home office and be available for phone and Skype calls. This is an unpaid position.
APPLY: Please submit a CV/resume, a brief letter of interest, a writing sample, and two references to Valerie Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions filling quickly. The sooner you get in touch, the better.